The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Thank you for picking this up.

And someone please behead that retard. Good god.

Dude, the way she calls them all liars & then doubles down on her accusations without any proof reminds me of the GOP & their voter fraud claims... is it too much to draw similarities btw this girl & Tr*mp? supremely stupid leader that everyone in their group loves for no damn reason, it's like a cult but they accuse others of brainwashing ppl instead?

Reading this chapter if painful for me. I want to rip this idiot bitch to pieces so badly

Man these people are way more mature than I could ever be. I would've kicked her out a long time ago. If reason doesn't work for someone, there's no point in talking to them. I commend them for trying.

Forgot about this series for a hot second. Guess I'm gonna read the LN now...

The ""priestess"" is so frustrating. How can the enemy nation continue to use her when she has basically no power? They should've just killed her so they always have an excuse to fight the dragon kingdom...this is so much unnecessary time spent on someone so useless that gets in the way of Ruri living her best life...I just don't know how she's redeemable. Honestly.

Can't they just execute this dumb idiot bitch already? It's just waste of time, energy and breath to try reason with her

😩😩 not the passive aggressive talk w her. reading this made me soo frustrated legit, and riri didnt have to apologize for her actions at all but I understand why she did at the same time. it's just that the damn saintness gives me vibes that if I meet her irl or if I was riri I would legit smack her. like once riri is done with her bullshit i want her to give her a good ol bitch slap.

Omfg this b*tch. Can we erase her from existence?!? All of her bullcrap gives me psychic damage. Smfh I don't get y ruri tried so hard for her. And how TF did ppl even stand that obnoxious personality.

Why is she so shitty 😃 like a f cking Karen only listens what she wanna hear like she has no care for a person's sincerity and goodwill ...
Stupid bich... Sory for the words it's just feels kinda right 😃

vDQVRRZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread