This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Kie

Contributor
It's so refreshing how honest and open they are to each other. And well yeah, given their circumstances and background, they still have a long way to figure out how to deal with emotions in general (not to even touching love). But they're good kids, and I feel like a proud parent watching over them. <3

Fed-Kun's army
she got that fenty body lava cause shes fucken glowing akfjalkjfkjasbfkas also i am still in love with her when she was a captain like ugh! my heart!

These adorable idiots. They're probably the most un-problematic couple I've ever read. They're so wholesome. They just make me wanna hug them for being so adorable

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the saying was the "better half" ...These two are the exact same.

Such a sweet couple.
Here's a few thought: A. What if Ourtzen actually works for that demon king or devil shown in beginning and knows her identity.
B. Or Ourtzen fell for her too.

B has infinitely low probability though.
Just a random prediction.

Dex-chan lover
Did...they just officially get engaged? I guess they did. That settles that, and it sure looks like she's glowing now.

These two stupid idiots I love them so much.

Dex-chan lover
Aside from these two adorable dorks!!!!! the detail on Roel's outfit is stunning as usual. She's wearing a different dress almost every day! And so detailed!

Fuck I can't believe this series has two, FUCKING TWO, precious cinnamon rolls that are also super logical, reasonable, powerful, communicate so well and freely with each other and are sooo emotionally dense. What the fuck is going on in this comic and why can't I have more already? D:<

Dex-chan lover
I can almost imagine Ourtzen's facepalm and long depressed sigh when these two explain their reasoning on why they're not 'in love' with each other.

I can't believe it took me 42 chapters to say this but Captain Julius? Himbo.

God, i'm laughing and face palming like crazy in this chapter. SIGHHHH. THIS TWO FLUFFY CINNAMONROLL!! Both of them should check TWICE "what is love" for a better study of love, lol, jk😜😜.

Users who are viewing this thread