This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Was A Middle-Aged Man

Ok wait what the fuck was those or memory’s or were those nightmares because after those panels she said “if she went back that he would just do that stuff again”

Ok never mind the fat fuck was talking about “surviving that dark forest” which is her current situation which also means it probably the girls body telling him if he went back to the orphanage that’s what’s gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
Too bad she actually doesn't have storage magic because the level is nonexistent. It's even worse than level zero, haha.

Dex-chan lover
So she was raped as a child. Automatically don't like this world. Lower morals than those of Earth's Slave Trade Rings.

Fed-Kun's army
Was that a dream or a memory? A precognition perhaps? That was weird.

Double-page supporter
I felt elation at realizing the man wasn’t a failure in their previous life actually being a scientist.

I felt disgust at the what I assume is a ptsd from what ever fucked up slave ring being covered as orphanages dream that was

And felt curious as they questioned the fundamental laws of the universe due to magic p.

Dex-chan lover
'Creation Magic', 'Light Magic', and 'Celestial Race'. This is another Mary Sue with a tragic background. Died in a traffic accident?! How original.

Dex-chan lover
Dream was probably combination of the girl's fears and guy's hornyness.

Fed-Kun's army
Hah, so a celestial? Does that make her(him) a species of gods/goddesses? Since she can use creation magic, which is definitely OP.

In order to escape a future where she would be enslaved by the merchant, Ren will draw upon the knowledge from her past life and magic aptitude for all elements, to create new forms of magic and survive in a harsh, new world alone.

Calm down guys she's still a virgin and that rape scene is nothing more than a dream.

KZ6

@mangarock123 thank you very much, I kinda assumed that it was but in the end I was still kind of confused, thanks for the clarification

Users who are viewing this thread