Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

sooo much better than the first story... and the art is fantastic~ 😍father a creepo tho

Aggregator gang
Well then.
This is much, much, better than the one shot in the 1st chapter!

Lowkey the first chapter had me like “wtf? That’s it?” But not gonna lie it starting to grow on me and now I can’t wait to read more

ADL

Hmm did anyone else notice that she her eyes would linger on the second Prince Martin? Does that mean that she gave up on him for her sister??

Dex-chan lover
sister just got saved from a huge red flag.

love this :>

mah hart feels warm

Y'all that are saying this is yuri are fucked, Just because two women have a good relationship doesn't make them lesbians.

Group Leader
I hope the sister from series mentioned at the end of that chap has this guts...

Fed-Kun's army
oh geez this is some good shit?? like the dynamics between the women of that household, the fact the little sister told them all off and defended her sister and cleared her name, and the sister's composure and fact she ended up with the upperhand over them, yesssss

I'm glad the two of them could be happy together. It's nice to see a pair of sisters that get along.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yuri end? well more like family end.
I love it when her sister chose her more than those trash.
Yeah these two sister get along is best thing, as they don't have any fault how they born as they can't chose it.
It just their father is trash.

Users who are viewing this thread