Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Ouch. The prime minister just showed what good old fashion experience with the courts of royalty can do...

Dex-chan lover
Neither one of them are actually evil they are just dishing out what they got

Dex-chan lover
The villainess did villainous things, groundbreaking.

The fat prime minister has his job for a reason, truly shocking.

Fed-Kun's army
I must say.... She is is the deadliest. Her and he prime minister made the killer combination

Dex-chan lover
This...didn't feel like a good guy's story, but that was fun regardless. Rather, a villainess seducing her husband into doing evil things is definitely an villain's development.

At least like their marriage seems sincere and genuine, so that's really all that matters.

This has to be my favorite chapter hands down. Would have loved to have seen a full series based on these characters.

They mentioned "The Villainess Wants to Slim Down Her Husband" at the end!! That novel is really good, paves way for an ever-evolving character dynamics and also god the development is pretty damn solid. Would recommend A++++!!!

I felt a bit of pity bc I like "everyone is happy" endings, but that was satisfying. Just genuine love and pure evil.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god the prime minister is truly an average older man (in terms of looks) but it doesn't matter because they love each other and they're evil and i love it. i really enjoyed this chapter lmaooooo i mean they're evil but it's not like the prince and "heroine" weren't either??? they were conspiring still against a woman who was supposed to have already received her punishment? idk they were shady too and got what was coming to them. imo no one was good in this one so w/e, team villainess, good job seducing your incredibly powerful husband!!

thank you for the translation, this was great! 😍is it the last chapter, i'm sad weh

So... All of the characters in this story are evil?
He said that the prince and the heroine wished to rip him off of his position cuz they're happily married.
So no one is actually good nor evil? Well, I guess it's normal considering human nature

This one is a good one too. I like that the minister doesn't slim down to be handsome. The heroine though...damn she is plain LOL

the art is so goooooooodddddd, how da fk the prince so be fcking blind for not see villainess is prettier than heroine
but well be it, you shall get what you have done "prince" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread