Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Trifles with the Second Prince's First Love

WHERE IS THE RESTTTTTTTT????????????????
I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
a bit too fast and not enough justice done toward the idiots compared to the previous few chapters 🤥

she should have exposed their wrong doing, how could she made them get away from everything smh. but at least the ml is likeable so nice ig

Thanks for the chapter!
It's good she didn't get ruined or exiled, but seems like story ended in middle. I doubt Isabelle will just stand aside wondering if Charlotte is planning on getting revenge for all the injuries and public humiliation. Looks like all the other emotion driven idiots Phillip has completely forgotten that he has no evidence other than Isabelle's word much less have bothered to investigate whether or not there were any witnesses to any of the events or verified any injuries. Would've been nicer if after the scene on the balcony they went back in to Phillip being chastised by several members of influential families testifying against Isabelle or providing evidence that she was the bully and not the victim.

Dex-chan lover
So the patern of this manga is boring chapter, good chapter, boring chapter, good chapter and so on?

Dex-chan lover
Those two idiots didn't get their comeuppance so I'm not really satisfied with the conclusion. She moved on way too quickly too lol but since this is a oneshot it's pretty tough to set things up properly.

Double-page supporter
That was boring. It does nothing with the interesting setup of the "heroine" actually secretly being the villainess, and just has some guy she only interacted with once years ago and barely remembers come in, not to save her from her unjust accusations, but to essentially try to be her rebound. Well, not every story can be a winner, I guess.

What was that 👁👄👁??

So that Isabelle didn't receive any punishment?
That Charlotte who was in love with that Duke's son just basically instantly fell in love with that second prince she met once when she was a child?

God, plot armor is strong nowadays

You know this is almost as bad as the first one, luckily the first one is an absolute dumpster fire so this one looks good in comparison! Current ranking 2>4>3>5>1

Users who are viewing this thread