Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

Dex-chan lover
A villainess week!? I LOVE these kind of stories! I'm so excited for this! 😆

Thank you for the chapter!! The untranslated mangas at the end sounded really interesting!

Dex-chan lover
FeMC be like "nah I dont want to play these games anymore" afterwards

Prince becomes a laughingstock among the nobility of the world for being an insecure loser that beats around the bush, never being assertive or direct. Also loses his claim to the throne because who in the world would want someone like that to be king?

And FeMC lived happily ever after with a man who actually respects her enough to be open with her. The end.

Villainess week is back!! It feels like a holiday! I’ve been missing it!

Dex-chan lover
Omg, he was so adorable at the end...when he cried<33 Really cute XDDD It was also quite amazing of his fiance to work so hard to master all these things for him o.o

Dex-chan lover
"This girl is good at dancing!"
"Give me a bit of time" <- becomes very skilled at dancing

"This girl is good at fighting!"
"Give me a bit of time" <- becomes very skilled at fighting

"This girl is good at... Intimacy. "
"Give me a bit of time"
UM. Is she going to practice intimacy now?

Fed-Kun's army
Is that girl batman? All she needs is a week preptime to achieve anything

Dex-chan lover
feels like an inversion of the first chapter of volume one where the villainess was dragging the prince along the whole time

Dex-chan lover
Cute but uh prince is playing with fire, games like this is how you get stabbed,poisoned or at the very least ignored for a much longer period of time. especially if you keep doing it over and over again

Users who are viewing this thread