Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

This was REALLY fun!
Yeah the prince was rather adorable in this one shot. Perhaps redeemable is the better term?

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 : Essentially, he'd like to see her let loose instead of upholding her 'perfect girl' image that she normally do in public.
So things like saying what she truly want, being a little selfish with her desire, all that sort of thing.
Given it's the prince, I'm guessing his desire would cap out at the floof level of lewd i.e. handholding, rather than 18+ intimacy (that will likely be brought by her after the marriage)

The girl herself is also stubborn, she want to know what it is that he got enamored with this time so she can study and pleases him just like all the previous times, but in maintaining her image she couldn't go and ask him to clarify it until he come to her crying.

Double-page supporter
loool that boy is whipped 😏 this one was rather sweet. and it was great seeing her call him out in public lmaooooo they gonna be a happy couple in the future

Dex-chan lover
There was a continuation to this?! March got so much better right now

Aggregator gang
This was funny. I figured the prince was scheming to make Diana into the perfect woman.

And of course she knew it was a scheme the entire time. I'd say he just about succeeded.

This could've been a 1-2 volume manga, with each chapter having her overcome some new crazy challenge lol.

... why is she considered a villainess though? She's clearly a girl who would do anything for the prince.

Ah, there probably an overwhelming demand for a story of the characters in the cover from 1st volume hence they got it in this second volume. AND IT DOESN'T DISAPPOINT! Who'd thought that the scowling prince in the puppy was a whole puppy

Dex-chan lover
Great way to start volume 2. This may be my favorite now.

I'm so sad that I didn't get the notification that this updated! But still now I know this will continue! XD

I wasn't expecting a Volume 2! Yay! Thank you for the update! I'm looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread