Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

Dex-chan lover
brutal-34423712.png

Dex-chan lover
Great villianess and the emperor uff what a hottie.
P.S. i was so happy when i read the bitch was executed <3

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who feels bad for the prince? Like, I get that he was a stupid jerk but the guy was manipulated by a girl who knew everything about him and that shattered his world view to a million pieces.

I mean, he even stepped down willingly as the Crown Prince. It shows that he at least had the traits of a king. The dude is probably traumatized now for something he unwillingly did.

Dex-chan lover
There are no "greater" majority...
Why people keep doing this?

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how the girls that reincarnate as the heroine are always the ones that don't understand why everything happens the way it does in the games.

@Scrabbleman
Likely not but I have no pity for the prince.
don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day.

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely love how this turned out. It’s the typical isekai stuff, but I just can’t get enough of it. Especially when they’re badass in a calm manner 👌✨

I would have love to see a continuation of this just with their married life. The emperor is such a handsome lad. And she is so cunning. I love it!

Some of the " crimes" they stated are rather stupid. Destruction of personal property is a valid crime but the others. . . Since when is spreading groundless criticism a crime? Has anyone ever be expelled for a reason like that before? Unless it gets to an extreme degree, I don't think any school administration will care. The " crimes " then become more and more petty. Ignoring and insulting someone? Who hasn't. Not sending invitation for school tea parties and gatherings? That's not like trying to expel someone who didn't invite you to their birthday party. The only way I can picture it being valid is if Tia in charge of these gatherings and it is hosted by the school. Even then, I think she would just have been reprimanded by a teacher. Not exactly school expulsion worthy.

Just to clarify, I know she didn't actually destroy Sophia's property and there is another reason for the others. I'm just baffled the student council would be stupid enough to frame some of them as crimes.

I think I probably like this chapter the most art-wise. I really like how the artist drew Tia's expressions.

On another note, is there another villainess manga with a villainess named Sophia? I feel like there is but I can't recall any.

Users who are viewing this thread