Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

OK... My only question is why recommend a step mother's marchen when I'm the mom of the Villain (was that the title?) is right there!?

Also Yay for villainess doing evil.

This one's horrible to read. I don't think I'll be include this in something I'll want to reread but well, as others have said, this is an anthology about villains.

Ppl pls dont be losers this is lit a manga about villains, in which she marries a dude double her age. Let the kid have a boner.

I dont like the stepmothers marchen rec (the rec not the manga itself). But i guess it is related.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I admit that the panel about "but what if the rumors were to become reality one day?" with the dude pulling that face got me laughing. That's obviously taking the piss, and it fits the whole premise (which was basically that these villainous tropes the guy displayed were fairly innocuous and she could live with them) very well.

Dude that’s kinda really fucked up

Kinda hoped it’d be more about the couple from the previous chapter and their shenanigans cause that was adorable but Mark’s hot so I’ll let it slide for now

I want this as a series! Omg I love it. I like how the characters are actually morally questionable instead of being nice people that act a little mean sometimes. Don’t get me wrong I love those kind of villainess stories but this? It’s perfection. Also I think it’s fine that he wants to marry his stepmom. They are are probably about the same age and there’s no way she’s interested in him in the first place.

Mark and Celeste have almost matching outfits and with her hairstyle like that, she kind of does look like she could be his mom or elder sister.

omg im so glad this one shot got a continuation;; it's one of my favourites

dang mark wth, like chile that's your step mom😳 i hope we get another part to this!!!

And with that, all future tea parties just became AVON parties. 🤣
Girl just owned every skill cheat reincarnator ever. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread