Trump: Yes, I'd take Foreign Collusion and Election Interference.

I'm sure a lot of you guys know now, but Trump literally said in public in an interview to ABC news that he would accept Foreign collusion and Election interference.

At this point, we don't even need the Mueller report, he said it in public that he would accept Russian and foreign Collusion to win elections.

---------
Interviewer George Stephoplous: "If a Foreign Government gives you information on your political opponent, should you accept it"
Trump: " I think both. I'd Want to hear it"

Interviewer George Stephoplous: "Should you turn this information to the FBI"
Trump: "No, the FBI director is wrong."
---------

(Original ABC interview. And yes, he said this in an interview to a major news network"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2nkQMZEI6Q

(Late shows mocking him etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPWyPRKkrZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taMOAVQLtbM
==================================
I won't comment on this thread after posting this.

It's like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

I've never seen such stupidity, it's literally against his own interests and he admitted to it on the news

@crazybars
You may be surprised but "Foreign collusion and Election interference" is really common in the world politics. Every country with huge foreign intrests is doing so. Even such small countries like Poland have government sponsored tv program for Poles living outside of the country and one of it's many uses is so they can "inform" the viewers what political parties have positive relationship with Poland.
Other countires have many times in the past interfered in US elections and US is actively interfering in foreign eletions all the time. Just 'case it's russia is the reason why the Red Scare Muricans had this out of place reaction.

There is nothing in Mueller report that suggest collusion. The fact that he said he would do it doesn't mean he did. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I do must agree that we live in the 🤡🌎 Honk! Honk!

Double-page supporter
@crazybars not from the US so i dont have enough info to be either in favor or against him but he is talking about a hypotetical situation, so he didnt really confirm anything also i think pretty much everyone would accept it, but im a sinical person so i always expect if someone can screw me over s/he will.

Guys can we please not bring politics to my manga reader site. If you wanna talk politics go to a political forum. Like God why here?

Dex-chan lover
I come here to read manga, not REEEEEad about politics.

@LowSanity innocent until proven guilty (in the court of public opinion) went away the same comedians had to start apoligizing for "offensive" jokes.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I would like to debate with you in regards to the collusion allegations this is not the place for politics

First of all, politics in my animus and mangoes reeeeee. Second of all, I honestly never understood what the problem was, I mean real verifiable information was given that discredited a political candidate but we should ignore it because it can from *insert foreign government here*? I mean I'd understand the trouble if it was something like a foreign government hacking election results or trying to bribe the candidates or put in their own sleeper candidates but the whole situation was them showing a candidate did something wrong which would've come out anyways. Public Figures should always be transparent and if there was transparency to the people in all the illegal things done then maybe people running for political offices wouldn't have to worry about their secrets coming to light and crashing their campaign wouldn't that be nice?

Power Uploader
we're here to wank to isekai elf oppais and demon neko kitsune waifus. world leaders are welcome to join us

Dex-chan lover
Yes Clarice, let's keep commenting so this doesn't go away in from the thread preview...

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, but we come here to escape the real world, thank you very much.

not like the U.S ever interfere in every single country that needed "democracy"

Three observations;

First, "foreign collusion" and "election interference"? The first does not exist; it is literally a piece of bullshit propaganda created to hide the fact that the PROPER charge for what you are describing is "conspiracy" which is a specific accusation that must meet specific criteria before it can be fulfilled. But as demonstrated by all the shit of the last 2 1/2 years, there never was a case to make that conspiracy occurred, so establishment politicians concocted "collusion" nonsense to justify all the drama. As for "election interference" that is also a very specific term that covers active attempts to manipulate ballots; either by forging and submitting new ones or preventing valid ones from being counted or submitted. Spreading of information, false or not, does not constitute interference even if it is a sleazy thing to do. Preventing the spread of information, such as blacklisting websites and manipulating public search results, might qualify depending on circumstance.

But if you disagree with the above characterizations, what on earth do you consider the Fusion GPS / Steele dossiers if not "foreign collusion" / "election interference" aimed against Trump? That kind of double standard idiocy is one of the biggest reasons he got elected in the first place, not to mention all the DNC backstabbing.

As for the "politics doesn't belong here", you're all free to walk away and ignore the thread if you want. That's what I plan to do.

Signed,
A Norwegian citizen with American family.

Users who are viewing this thread