TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
ab2.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah, rain. Enjoy trench foot, brave lads and lasses.
Now that i think of it this world war must be going really bad for MC country to resort to literal child soldiers (i know some kids lied about their age to enlist in WWI but MC and the other kid look really young to be able to do it)
Yeah, with mc you can kinda understand it, magic medics and what not most likely being valuable and rare, but even then, you'd think she'd be working in the rear and not the front. But the lad just looks way too young to hold a rifle.

Dex-chan lover
Jormungand is the reality of 1990's war. Gather up a HUNDRED 6 year olds and train them for three years to get SIX 9 year-old ruthless manslaughterers.

Now that i think of it this world war must be going really bad for MC country to resort to literal child soldiers (i know some kids lied about their age to enlist in WWI but MC and the other kid look really young to be able to do it)

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, with mc you can kinda understand it, magic medics and what not most likely being valuable and rare, but even then, you'd think she'd be working in the rear and not the front. But the lad just looks way too young to hold a rifle.
and enjoy athlete's foot too.

Dex-chan lover

There's the whole "learn it on your own" thing too.

Users who are viewing this thread