TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This is really good. Still don't know why this is an isekai.
Basically, more buzzwords lead to more traction in algorithms and people. Same goes for the protag being genderbent even though it has literally no impact on the story.

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
I'm afraid to find out what the side effects of potion abuse are, but I'm certain we'll see it soon enough. That was not a normal look on the doc's face after she chugged it.
I’m guessing it’s shortened life / taking on borrowed time. Something dark

Group Leader
I just wanna say
VDSwAzh.png

If you were actually getting violated while being stared at by everyone this manga would be in a completely different genre

Just saying

But to be fair it would undeniably add to the depressing and drab part of this manga

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
goddamnit. i liked salsa. fuck garback. i cant wait until touri gets strong and stands up to that asswipe
Can't really blame him really. dude is an asswipe but he's competent and can back it up. MC fucked this one up, so much for a genius gamer that didn't think different shapes can alter projections.

Dex-chan lover
The Space Marine is actualy a good analogy, as there have been case of Space Marine being killed by traitor.

They dont need to be upfront to kill him, they can just help the enemy taking him down, using a grenade when he sleep, straight out poisoning him (it's easy to find things to poison someone on a frontline).
Sure it would be dangerous, but in this kind of war you know that if you follow such a dude you will die, you will be thrown away like a trash.
When this happen many men dont care about the possible failure, they take their chance because in the end if they succeed, they have a chance to see the end of the war.
Space Marines getting killed by normal soldiers lore wise mean either massive numbers and plenty of sacrifices or basically that their role was to literally die so the writer could continue the story. Remember the old meme "nameles SM die, named SM tend to survive far longer unless narrative says so". One vs one cases do exist but the plot armor for the human character to win was absolutely bonkers and many times bordered the "dont think too much about it"

Once again if the higher ups get noticed that "Hey one of the top 5 soldiers of our entire country have died under strange circunstances" be sure that they will want to know what the hell was happened, and if its even remotely hinted that their subordinates had anything to do with his death, they will be all court marshalled and executed as traitors to keep discipline amongst the army and as a warning to other soldiers so that it never, EVER repeats. Conscripts are easy to replenish, a top 5 country class Ace is not

Heck, many Space Marine chapters besides the nicest ones such as Salamanders consider that losing a huge ammount of normal human lives (yes that does include non combatants as well) is preferable to a single loss of a Space Marine. Even the nice ones like Ultramarines and Blood Angels sometimes use cold logic and sacrify mortals to avoid unnecesary losses in their ranks

I have read the raws of this one and holy after this and working a few days in the hospital, Toori will almost never have a peaceful moment in her entire life

This is really good. Still don't know why this is an isekai.
I like to believe that the "isekai" is the only reason Touri would join the military.

Allow me to explain: Touri is a 15 y/o girl, right? Now would a normal 15 y/o girl with underdeveloped morals and values throw themselves into the military voluntarily? Normally no right?
However, because this is an "isekai" the character brought to this world as Touri likely already had developed or close to developed morals and values which inevitably led them to want to "repay" the orphanage by joining the military.

See if this wasn't an isekai, we wouldn't be able to enjoy this hell caused by war with Touri.

Double-page supporter
He probably noticed that if he didn't do anything she would commit sudoku, so he tried to stop it the only way he knows to do. With brute force. As in to relieve some bits of her feelings of guilt with physical punishment, enough that she doesn't think about self offing.

It's not the right way to do it but during the war you don't have the luxury of time, and he isn't exactly the guy who has knowledge of being softer.

Contributor
i keep having these thought
is garback being a commander improve his result or it was the same at his first result
are gaining more ground in a trench war is something important in a 10 years war?
compare the war machine here with youjo senki, it feel so weird
being an ace that want medic and being an ace that want a team trained
soldier to a commander but still soldier and soldier to commander but actually send to school to train for that
no rank or order specified and rank or order always specified
is this garback guy also enlist at 7 years old
does HQ not want to form a elite squad with garback and send him to where they need him most
why enemies doesnt have a strategy for this guy yet (like keep him deep in line with spear guy and fight for space to cut retreat and finish him off with bomb)

Users who are viewing this thread