Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 119 - Demon King Suppression Force (Lewd Edit)

Right now, I really don't care if cat girl dies. feel sorry for the little sister though. Someone call me when this is over.

Dex-chan lover
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, FUCK YOU.
Damn, shoulda saw that coming...

"You saved me from the bandits who constantly harass me!"

"Now go fuck yourselves!"

It is a shame that NTR has such a tight grip on the authors of Japan. They must blow their loads to the idea of a tainted love. I think for once that the Middle East is more progressive than Japan. Sure, women have little to no rights, but at least they are supposed to be protected.

Dex-chan lover
Are we there yet?
First time is ok.
Second time is not even funny and is pissing me off.

Dex-chan lover
This is like those filler episodes in popular anime that were adapted from popular manga to pad the story so that the anime doesn't catch up to the manga. And much like filler episodes much of the fans don't like and/or care for tripe. Also, they can fast track this at ANY point to have them get outta slavery but the author is padding this arc ... for some reason.

The only good part is that our MCs should be coming into a lot of money soon and may win their freedom. That being said trapping people into becoming slaves and using a life binding slave contract to keep them hostage is a dick move. An even bigger dick move is selling the people who saved your life into slavery ... twice.

People hated Madurai from the last arc and he got him comeuppance ... oh yeah ... the comeuppance is coming ... and hard/fast.

Guys, if you don't like it then don't read it. You shouldn't complain about something you're not paying for.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the girl they're supposed to save is quite the asshole. How much money does she owe? I kind of feel like this was an excuse for the author to draw them naked.

Edit: Ohh, the amasogi might be the cat girl and the sick sister the comatose human. That'd actually make for a pretty good story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to riot if the conclusion to this arc preaches love and peace when determining cat lady's fate.

I hope this cat ear bitch get her ass fucking handed to her. In fact, I hope her sister gets fucking mauled.

Dex-chan lover
ResidentSleeper
Oh no, who woulda thunk this would happen. This manga is getting worse with each new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@freshlypicked
Yes, they can
1) it's a comment section exclusively for the chapter. (Ironically your comment not be allowed 'cause it's not related with the chapter. It's about the people complaining)
2) how do you know their not buying? There's a link to the volumes in the description, maybe people buy it in japanese and don't know a piece of what they saying and come here to read the translation and feel really annoying for how this is develop (like me)

Dex-chan lover
So who else thinks the Cat bitch is the girl they are there to rescue?

Users who are viewing this thread