Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 127.1 - Kazuya vs. Daemon Dabada 3 (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
Good, this arc is over. Now the next terrible arc will start

@Vincentius: Even so I feel the author may have cut this short earlier than planned if only slightly. Like right after fatty is defeated they clean up the city, save the fake little sister, then for some reason that saves the girl even though normally saving a trapped person requires them to reject the Amisogi. Instead saving her wasn't at all related to her and was instead about doing the "save the sister" quest. They add exposition at the end but it's strange for the explanation to be shoved into the epilogue like that.

Overall it really makes no sense that the situation was resolved like that given how past cases worked. So I'm guessing this was origionally meant to go on longer and after killing fatty they were meant to save the sister and either before or after make the girl accept the world is fake and return with them to the real world. The explanation of her IRL little sister dying was either not the origional idea or it was meant to be explained during part 2 of the isekai arc.

But readers were getting sick of the Isekai genera shift so the author decided to axe the arc early after at least defeating the "mid boss" who was changed into the final boss.

Again I'm not saying it ended too early as it actually dragged more than it should have. But the WAY it ended felt unnatural and didn't seem to follow the established rules of saving someone from an Amisogi. Every other time they had to confront their inner demons unless the MC straight up destroyed it directly. But since neither happened something feels off.

I am glad this arc is done as well, I didn't hate it as much as others but i do agree that slave stuff dragged on too long. It felt like a long S&M nightmare lol.

At least Kazuya did learn a few great techniques. I really wish we focused more on that fine wizard chick and the other strong people who taught him instead of the slave stuff.

Anyway Just glad its over, That fat Bitch took way too long to die and I'm glad the wrap up was fast too. I didn't much care for that world anymore and really can't stand the cat Bitch even now and wanted her gone for good. Don't care of her reasons she is still horrible.

Looking forward to the next arc and hope that it centers around the main story a little more instead of a side quest.

@Metazoxan
You're probably right, the ending to this feels off compared to the other arcs.
Although I am happy that this arc is over as now maybe we can hopefully see Kukuri be revived!

@xXPenisXx i definitely agree, Shinobu is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters (along with both Obuhis). Shinobu already second in my book for Kazuyas partners beating Kyouka already. They are the top 2 standouts in the recent chapters.

Also funny name by the way lol.

this arc was like endless-eight that dragged the readers to hell, and when it want to end, it ended.... just like that.

Dex-chan lover
Who (except for babies) get spanked with their legs in the air like that.

I mean, sure, this manga is lewd, but I didn't expect it to be that lewd.

@hijklol100 The two with their feet in the water were the book tsugumomo and her exorcist owner, who enabled the crew to enter the novel amasogi. They showed up in some of the hospital flashbacks.

The rest were our intrepid heroes, getting paddled for not doing their research before charging into a dangerous situation, and the additions to the crew, doing the paddling to make the lesson memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread