Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
What a sad ending. It's like a Speedrun of those kicked out of the heros party shows.

Dex-chan lover
Cant remember them correctly but

World 2
World where kingdom is divided into Animal and Humans.
Hero is a dog, the hero and his partner go and face the demon lord (Humans are not allowed to enter so they parted ways before the fight) Once demon lord dead, border between human and animal world is opened. Animal kingdom inhabitant originally wanted to invade human kingdom but was rejected by the hero because it is because of Ed and Tia they manage to beat the Demon lord. Hero become King and his partner General of the army

World 3
There is no clear detail who the real hero is. It is a world of Pirates and exploration. In this world the Heroine is a pirate and the world is basically consist mostly of ocean shrouded in fogs. Ed and Tia helped heroine obtain the sword of light which allowed the Heroine to remove the fogs that shrouded the seas. Once the departed, heroine basically started exploring further into the fog with the story ending with no conclusion to the fate of the demon king

World 4
World of Magic academy (Zero tsukaima vibes)
Hero is an once child prodigy who no longer can use magic which summoned Ed as his familliar and Tia was summoned by another students.
In this world, Ed is known as Spirit of humanity and teaches Hero that Magic isn't everything since human potential is limitless. So Hero starts mastering the way of the sword. Ed and Tia guided the students + teacher to a whole new level of knowledge before departing (Spirits are only contracted temporary)
Hero and his partners manage to push back the Demon invasion and concludes simply like that

World 28
Ed and Tia somehow skipped into this world, a typical fantasy world
Hero is simply good at escaping and dodging, his mission is to bring demon stone to a church for sealing and so he did.
Book ending simply says Demon stone is sealed and world at peace....but few text appears after they clsoe the book stating that someone used the demon stone to get more power and the hero attempt to seal it again

World <I forgot>
Another typical Fantasy world but this time focus on blacksmith. Currently ongoing story so no ending yet
wait, how much volume did they run in each off the world?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
wait, how much volume did they run in each off the world?

I read 78 chapters of the WN and that got me through 4 worlds.

This series is interesting but also I get the inkling it's gonna be axed.

Not sure about axed, but I definitely feel like it's not going to cover the entire WN (or at least it's going to abridge some of the less interesting worlds).

Power Uploader
Agree with fellow good-taste commenters™

This is a very interesting story compared to all the other cookie-cutter Isekai. Reading Isekai is such a gacha experience, you have to applaud the good ones that you are able to encounter. If the spoilers are correct, I also think the manga wouldn't maintain that level of consistency, so I would have to resort to reading the LN/WN.

Dex-chan lover
This looks really retarded. Like if you want a carrier and a maid service just HIRE A MAID AND A CARRIER.

Group Leader
The one thing I don't understand here is why the hell did the hero party exile him only to hire someone who does the same job as him? That's pretty dumb.

Contributor
This was good up until now, but a prince not being able to get someone to do his chores? That's nonsense. There's also no reason for him to want only one person to do all the job, 3 people would be enough and the party would still be in a reasonable size to not lose it's mobility or stealthyness.

Dex-chan lover
So why not hire a porter, cook and whatever else you need.. instead of piling it all onto one person..

Dex-chan lover
This looks really good so far; keen to see if this actually sets up MC going to each world and fixing things post being kicked out, or if it is only going to focus on one or two worlds, or if it's going to intertwine all the worlds in some way.

Anyway, Good work so far!
That key only open one world before crumbling so i doubt it

Dex-chan lover
oh god the elf is a shotafon :shamihuh:
jkjk but she definitely likes him
hmmm

Dex-chan lover
RIP. I still wonder what would've been the straw that kicked Ed out in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread