Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - The Disappearance of Misumi Makoto

Dex-chan lover
@Kyrieo. The body doesn't change though. But i'd like to see other people see that again too

I'm sorry but are we supposed to know who it is at the end ? It's hard to follow a manga with this amount of character when I follow "a lot" ....

Double-page supporter
I have no idea who is who anymore since the update is not that frequent and the characters don't exactly have distinctive traits.

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel

Makoto is the MC and most likely the child of two high humans that isekai'd to our world.

Tomoe is the dragon of illusion.

Mio is the black spider of disaster.

Shiki is a lich.

Anyone else you need help with? I have no problem following this.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series but I too have a problem to remember who are who (except Makoto subordinate) especially on the demon's side, and I already re read it 3rd time, its a common problem for a manga based on a wn/ln -_- If I read a wiki there is many spoilers :(

Fed-Kun's army
If you're coming to the comments like me, looking for either a discussion or breakdown of what happened, I 'm sorry to inform you that most of this comment section is filled with people with confidently ignorant and angry opinions about the authors ability to tell a story.

Aggregator gang
Dude that was really well done, I could feel the confusion and anxiety that I felt reading the wn all over again ! Next is time for the Devil to show up !
Thanks for the translation !
Also, for the translators, I think that the wn translation's names are better, like instead of Lut, Root and others too, and I think it would be easier for you guys too.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, this chapter was lit !!
worth the wait
finally we can see makoto to fight, damnn the feels from reading

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
page 18, first two panels
Hibiki, just try to imagine living that from your birth until the end of your childhood without rest or healing and then try to look down on Makoto who has to go through that or saying he didn't earn his power,
You little bitch who always lived with silver spoons in her mouth !
@Aronida you are not supposed to, but if you had really put your attention in the details of ten first chapters you could guess with the name "Sofia" that you already read there...
@rgkaw In thé WN Makoto's part is after Hibiki's one si at the end of this chapter in the first part of chapter 72 and also in the first part of chapter 74

Double-page supporter
@wilddeath

there is no high humans, that's another isekai

you have humans and a "lesser" variant, the hyumans.
hyumans were "created" by the goddess in that world from a stock of humans when she was given divine authority to rule over it.
makoto is the child of 2 hyumans who escaped to a human world. as part of that world transfer a contract was made between his parent and the godess that one of their children would be called over to serve her when she needs it.
humans are stronger than hyumans because they live in a "harsher" environment, assumed to be a mix of higher gravity and mana-less world
shiki is a huyman who turned lich as part of his research on "gaunts", that is individuals who are able to cross dimensions and worlds, but as tomoe/shin explained to him, this was the result of a misunderstanding, and no such race existed

Double-page supporter
"hey, you disappoint me"
says from someone who do sneak attack......

LOL...

My guess goddess, figured that she "fucked up" miscalculated so she sent by her view weak Lv1 Makoto to "buy time and die" halt the enemie . She wants her hyumans (Sims) maximum survival even it means cheating and "sending" throwing expendable humans from another at the problem.

Dex-chan lover
totally not a spoiler
that demon will get so wet a new lake will form

Users who are viewing this thread