Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Red Ball, Blue Ball, Yellow Ball...

now you know how difficult the quest for the cap level player to fight the low level monsters without killing with one hit

@_idiot oh yeah! I totally forgot it already happened in the manga. The wn is already far far ahead that
tsige becomes a whole new country

Dex-chan lover
@dodododo1234
What's happening in the WN right now?
I put in on the backburner when it went on hiatus for a bit. He was at some country's underground labyrinth trying to get something or meet someone, can't recall. Has he disposed of Tomoki and that memory-manipulating dragon (I think his name was Groot or something) yet?

He could hit reds with a tree branch

If it says weak to physical, use brit

Dex-chan lover
@Naian I'm not sure if they could handle Tomoe or Mio either, given their power-ups from his dreams/memories and subordination to him, but that doesn't really matter- that's the reason I just used "would have trouble".

Contributor
@ReficuLSolbaiD
More like I'm erring on the side of caution because of mod warnings. Although reading your comment it'd probably be the mod giving the metric ton of spoiler content you post.

and I'm not sure what you are on about though?
I didn't read it when I reread the thing last month and I didn't see it when I specifically went back before I posted my reply and after reading yours. So I'm either well blind and need you to point it out for me or you're getting things mixed up.

Dex-chan lover
Who's Lime again and how did he get into the company?

Fed-Kun's army
So was controlling your strength to get the balls actually part of the test or were the balls actually nigh impossible to break for normies and mc is just too OP?

Aggregator gang
@owyn if i remember correctly he was part of a group who had attacked them and was spared,and now shes teaching him to help him get stronger.

@MangaKeks I think they are vulnerable to that kind of dmg means that they can only be made to stop by using that way, otherwise they are too resistant.
I am disappointet that he didn't try to use melee on the one that is sensitive to ranged dmg or something like that.
This is based on how I understood it.

@Moodyz
is it when he meet the original adventurer for tsige’s backup?
No, tomoki is still alive and do you mean Root? No root is still alive and well, he wanted makoto’s seed

@bitchineedalife
the bitch goddess got her ass kicked by other gods (not dead yet) and other gods are giving their blessing to makoto. So she would not dare to do anything makoto for now.

@Not_Just_A_Reader
From what i read and my understanding. The orb have resistant to 1 type. If they get attack by the other 2 types that it have no resistant. It will teleport away or break. Like red orb can only stop with physical attack. Mean even with gear that drain mana and his suppression it still break when near him. That where red orb meme born.
So that he can only use that type of attack to assign orb other wise it break like crazy.
The Tomoe part and the assassin part is new though. Dunno if it add from LN cause WN dont have it.

Group Leader
i... don't remember assassins in WN... is that added in LN?

@Srx9 WN chapter 82, end of this chapter is right in the middle of WN chapter

Users who are viewing this thread