Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 3 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (3)

Dex-chan lover
How tf does this girl keep coincidently running into serial killers my suspension of disbelief can only take so much 💀
I do remember someone listing a statistic (tho prolly bs) that you're likely to come across 36 murderers in your life time, but i guess it's lucky that you're not targeted although it would be interesting if she was able to manipulate others into killing each otehr than getting her own hands dirty

tho if she was in america i'm sure she'd see even more, even if they didn't straight up murder lol i'm sure there's tons of unpleasant visions she could have

Dex-chan lover
What if theoretically she was banged will she jolt everytime some crazy flasback flashed idk
I mean if it's the other person's thoughts then it would depend on if they did psycho things as well

The last job? 3 chapters in and already axed?
Maybe the title refers to the 'last job' for the target, like an assassin/yakuza about to retire, as opposed to her like, working for some gov agency and being the 'cleanup crew' like in Hitman so to speak lol

Dex-chan lover
Let's all just take a moment to observe that our decoy protagonist knew exactly what he'd put in the cup, took a swig, and I guess just went "Gosh, this coffee tastes suspiciously like herbicide. Oh well, I'm sure that's nothing to worry about. Bottoms up!"

Fuchi deserved a better owner.
Yeah i'm surprised he didn't notice, unless part of his sociopathic ness is that his sense of taste was messed up while focusing on the girl, versus like, loading up a bunch of sugar/creamer to disguise the taste

Dang, she is like Kira. With her unfathomably BASED ideology and her ways of cleaning the world, she truly deserved a death note. :dogewow:

Aggregator gang
This is like Munou na Nana, but better.. This time Nana is not talentless and has an actual reason to kill her targets..

Double-page supporter
basicly sensei itself is criminal too kill his student in the end not help her

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the title refers to the 'last job' for the target, like an assassin/yakuza about to retire, as opposed to her like, working for some gov agency and being the 'cleanup crew' like in Hitman so to speak lol
Right - last job is usually an impossible to complete task that will actually kill you.
Or leave you weak enough for your former boss to kill you.

John Wick had a 'last job' & with Santino's help earned him a favor - which his ship John Wick alive out of that place. Well, Santino is a dick.

Dex-chan lover
So, she's a mind reader, or some kind of psychometrist?
I have a bad feeling that someone is aiming for the cat, but that the owner actually did it himself? Whoa he deserved whatever coming to him.

Users who are viewing this thread