Urasekai Picnic

Dex-chan lover
This series is so fun and unique, crazy horror stories with creepy as fuck monsters in a weird isekai world with 2 very distinct and well developed characters? And its a yuri to boot ? Damn the creativity in this medium never ceases to amaze me, now if only the art had kept that creepier more realistic tone from the lights novels, if you haven't go check out the art from the current 3 released volumes the artist the series got is fucking good, fantastic illustrations full of detail, not the very best sure, but very damn good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
this series is just way too good, i hope the anime won't ruin its greatness

Dex-chan lover
@MaKi7 Thanks for the heads-up. I'd still say it'd be well worth the effort, even with much less thorough redrawing, but that's just the consumer's perpective.

Also, does it count as isekai if it's just
a bunch of portals or events through which the MCs only ever visit the other side, rather than settle it?

I remember reading this series long time ago when it only has 1 or 2 chapter not many comments... Glad now the series get the attention it deserves!

Dex-chan lover
Oh the new cover looks good especially Toriko she looking fine and big lol, but .... Is it just me or did artist-san kinda fucked up and give Sorao a lazy eye ? The blue eye seems to be staring into space lol.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Geser all your uploads are empty. IF you're on a mac, make sure to remove the macosx folder.

Contributor
This gives strong Strugatski vibes. Do the manga has HQ releases?
Also, didnt Untouched by human hands by Sheckley had something like that as well (doors)?

Sorawo is a bi*ch, selfish and obsessed bi*ch. Toriko same as sorawo but beautiful. Kozakura (only one who is morally sane) needs to get away from this Universe, from these two bi*ches.

Contributor
@Ashen_Mask I just saw your comment, i think the same. The zone part, and the glitches are the same. Seems like inspired by Strugatsky.
Не понимаю много рускии :)

Aggregator gang
Does a Silent-Hill style alternate dimension really warrant the isekai tag? Is everything just an isekai now?

Users who are viewing this thread