Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 103 - Kouhai and Control

Dex-chan lover
Personally, for me, this is going into what I call the "post dating downfall" territory. A lot of authors don't know how to keep going the "spark" that moved the manga previous to the MCs dating, making less enjoyable or plain plots. This is most noticeable on long mangas where there's a lot of buildup just for the main characters to start dating.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, for me, this is going into what I call the "post dating downfall" territory. A lot of authors don't know how to keep going the "spark" that moved the manga previous to the MCs dating, making less enjoyable or plain plots. This is most noticeable on long mangas where there's a lot of buildup just for the main characters to start dating.
I remember reading a manga where it started right when they started dating and the whole manga was on that

Dex-chan lover
We're all perverts here. I started reading this because of the booba, and I'm sure it's the same for everyone else.
To be honest, I started watching it (and reading later) despite that trait.
Looking at YT clips floating around at the time, I assumed she would be arrogant and full of herself about that. But fortunately this was not the case, and I found the anime to be genuinely funny.

Banned
Mom is definitely one of those straight-laced, no jokes, class rep types in the past. Then probably got ahegao by dad.

If you were dad, who wouldn't though?
369178520-254601797527321-1857257234379118539-n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread