Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - Kouhai and a Story from a Little While Back

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to ask what happened during those years before the reunion that she became that annoying.

Double-page supporter
We're seeing the first hints of her *turning* annoying there as she starts digging into his teaching skills.
Hana's attitude comes from that same ego her mother has, thinking they're irresistible.

Sakurai okaying her critiques in the pool there, combined with that self-satisfied blush (didn't know it was a thing but there it is) as she finds out she's "his first(kouhai)" was probably the switch right there. Her nasty tongue festered in that delusion of him having fallen for her for years.

Group Leader
@ ProminentAnimeDex Indeed it was quite shocker out of nowhere 😆

@Variousletters Nice analysis! Quite on the nose I'd say.

Thanks to that I realise that she was definitely better back then, long hair and respectful attitude, now she is he just an egocentric self-entitled bully douchebag ah ah at least she is still somewhat considerate and good at cooking.

Dex-chan lover
I was enjoying the fluffy feel of this chapter and then the credits page gave me a new life goal.

Also, given their professions and the amount of "coincidences" connecting people in this series, there is an off chance that Uzaki-papa and Sakurai Daddy know each other.

...gorilla grip what!?
That's more painful and terrifying to imagine more than anything else tbh, lol.

Aggregator gang
"so basically saku is bad at activities involving tools that aren't a part of his body, like baseball, or maybe golf. And he's good at things where he uses parts of his body, like swimming, and rock-climbing-"

Asami (thinks she's thinking, but actually says it out loud, drooling profusely): "and sex!"

Blonde guy: ಠ_ಠ
Uzaki: ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan yup, not just with Japanese, but generally most Asian languages tend to be indirect with criticism when it's to someone older than you; older coworkers/superiors, older brothers, "uncles" and "aunts" etc.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, what happened this chapter? I was too busy staring at Sakurai's abs and biceps. No homo.

Aggregator gang
How could she ever sink when she's permanently wearing those flotation devices?

Users who are viewing this thread