Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ok, the Manichaeism is annoying, although she doesn't give af which makes it chill. Seeing the plain stupidity of the characters antagonizing her for the sake of it, going through such lengths just to invalidate her, makes my skin craw. It's treated, however, in a lighthearted manner which might make this worth reading for the future developments. Otherwise, this just annoys me as there are other, more serious, Villainess/ Otomege's which have a more creative and interesting concept imo. I'll continue reading tho, hopefully I change my mind. Unless this is just a gag manga, then I'll read it with a different approach, and probably like it more.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure which version of her black hole spell is the most scary, manga or anime.
The anime has it as a continuing growing hole of nothingness threatening to absorb anything it sucks in.
But the manga it's just instant destruction of everything inside its range.

Dex-chan lover
So, the prince is completely incompetent then?
Not only did he try to expel someone who might be IMPOSSIBLY powerful by their standards without even trying to investigate if it's true, but when told "She easily did something that the top mages in the country have to put a lot of effort to do" He just says "But they can do it. That doesn't prove that she's powerful." He Fully intended on essentially sending her to an enemy country to destroy his country.
I hope he's an antagonist and not a love interest.

Dex-chan lover
Right after she floated a tiny black speck that looked like a singularity... A spherical region in the sky was converted to literal nothingness, another valid yet mind-numbing interpretation of a "black hole".

If this ever gets animated, the sound devs better use some literal silence on their SFX - like the black hole just appears literally on the next frame... eerily looming over the kingdom for a few seconds... then vanishes just as suddenly with all hell breaking loose.

Users who are viewing this thread