Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
LOL she's such a show off. But then again all the suspicion. .. Lololol
Many thanks

@mimicking because the MLs are only there to kowtow, grovel and worship under the heroine's feet. Thus things like common sense, intelligence or any sort of functioning brain is not good. the only brain allowed to function is the downstairs one in their pants.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking assholes. Just deciding that she's lying although their own test instruments (in the case of the headmaster) are telling otherwise and not even trying to ask her how she achieved this feat.

Also I bet the heroine was isekaid, too which is why she glared at the mc without her having done anything.

Group Leader
So the Villaness (actually heroine) will show these dudes how bad the heroine (acutally villaness) is and they will fall in love with her

Wow this is literally a reverse harem. Just switch the labels around and pretend you made soemthing unique

The MC is not even a villaness. Literally if you remove the title shes a typical shoujo heroine.

Dex-chan lover
I would've preferred her leaving the academy, then return later as an eradicating force. Any school principal that is willing to ignore the accused party and go straight to getting the paper for their expulsion is not the type of fool that is fit to decide what to be taught.

Fed-Kun's army
@golestar maybe? I too would I preferred if she just left and found a country that doesn’t believe in the black hair thing but I think the school principal did his job correctly, the academy is just a place for noble kids to socialize and if the next generation king tells you to do something you do it or else you might be next on the chopping block

Users who are viewing this thread