Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Wow why these stories always make the guys so dumb and hateful? Just so we like the MC more?

At that point why even to go to the academy anyways? It's not like she has anything to learn. Or better yet go overthrow the kingdom and kick the idiot prince out of the academy instead.

Aggregator gang
My heart is thumping every page i read this!! Such a masterpiece, i really love this villainess, calm but daaaamn so strong! Thnk you for the translation 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
When you have a dead-eyed girl that says she's Level 99, you take it seriously!

She's already strong enough in CQC and magic that you really need to stop being idiots. Light and Dark magic are dangerous enough, so don't irritate them.

No overthinking stuff
No holding back
Whatever happens it's someone else's responsibility

I like this villainess.

Double-page supporter
I like this villainess.

Also when will that boy in the cover come in to play? And I bet that short haired twin braided girl with freckles is gonna become her friend.

Japanese still misconcept about black hair in Western countries. In fact since the ancient era, there are many dark brown hair, black hair people in Roman-Hellenic, North African city states. Black is not some evil icon in European culture, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat
Is it this guy?
Soyc4GZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread