Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dark Flame and Black Hole, pretty sure that's what Ainz used on the Angels of the Sunlight Scripture or close enough.

@Panzercracker The whole "special black hair" thing isn't really a comment on irl Europe (basically these fairy tale european worlds are just a backdrop adopted for the Opulent Aesthetictm) because yeah it's super normal here and always has been, if anything it's a cultural translation of how the Japanese sometimes views those who doesn't have black hair as an outsider.
Like last year there was a big SoMe scandal about school's forcing their students to dye their hair black, which also hit biracial kids and those who just had more brownish looking hair.
Look up the 'Natural Hair Certificate' for some weird ass reading into absolute conformity.

Another example is all the manhwa/manga/manhua set in fairytale Europe where the reigning monarch has an established official harem, which definitely wasn't done either (otherwise Henry VIII wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to get an heir)
Just like when western author or film maker set a story somewhere else but still keep a western outlook on the world, people and society, it reads as off for anyone from that place.

Double-page supporter
Heroine seems to have her memories too?

Also, I think the hatred towards her is being imposed externally (maybe the game is forcing hostility against her to try to fix the plot?)

Double-page supporter
I think Black Hole spell is below Super Tier Magic or even 10th tier magic and unlikely to be "Ultimate Dark Magic"

Dex-chan lover
Isn't destructive enough.

I want a female version of this guy
Kenja-no-Mago-Season-2-release-date.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This feels a bit too scripted and thus the poor attitudes toward the MC appear forced. Why exactly would they hate her so much personally that they would have to get her expelled after a single day at school, especially when they totally expected her to embarrass herself majorly during the practical skill demonstrations. It's as if the capital nobles had an exceedingly bad relationship with the Dolkness family and thus would spare not time strike at them summarily. However, as far as we know, they merely look down on the so called pseudo-metropolitan nobles. All she ever did was claim everyone's attention by having the scope report 99. If they thought the next day the truth of her cheating ways is revealed, why go forward with the expulsion so quickly? It makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid headmaster, he's the worst already, the other are brats but he's suppose to be a wise man.

For some reason many of the "villainess" trope MCs really have a lot of patience and kindness to deal with those dumb and ignorant capture-targets and schoolmates/authorities, like they don't even bother at least actually verify it when they doubt her straight up accusing her and then carried on to get her expelled. If I'm already that OP and have the means and resources to just go independent, I'd just find other ways to gain influences and powers to get my happy ending/avoid the original scripted bad ending, I wouldn't bother going to the academy so that I would not be surrounded by such prideful ignorant idiots all the time. Well, at least some villainesses do take that kind of routes. Hopefully, these capture-targets in this manga would just leave her alone soon and have actual allies debut to defend/support her.

Users who are viewing this thread