Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe. She is like supergirl trying to hold back while fighting a bunch of mobs. 😁

Dex-chan lover
I love it when an OP character doesn't try to pretend they aren't OP as fuck, feels like it's been years since the last time I've seen this done well.

Dex-chan lover
fucking black hole? i was expecting her to make an eclipse or at least turn the day into night but i sure was not expecting a fucking black hole

Dunno why I don't get tired of this type of story, also magic teacher best side character.

Fed-Kun's army
Her and Leon from "the World of Otome" should get together and swap war stories about dumb royalty.

i love the absolute dismissal of the social and romance aspects of the game for her, and how shallow and drankly ignorant/tactless the capture targets are

my guess is that the heroine is the only one who believed the mc, and looks up to her as a rival with respect

Dex-chan lover
@melodos wait, fire spells in Maple's game heals the magicians that use it?! What a weird design choice
The blackhole didn't seem slow at all. And as the stuff was gone even after the spell ended, I think it is more like a teleportation spell (with no destination) than any kind of regular lifesteal (sorry, HP drain), DoT, AoE-splash, etc.

That prince sure is stupid letting a powerful asset go and same can be said to headmaster as well.At least that magic teacher is decent.
that's a nice black hole to shut up some idiots 😃

Users who are viewing this thread