Vinland Saga - Vol. 27 Ch. 201 - Thousand Year Voyage Part 10

Thank you for all the years you guys put in for these translations. I'll miss it in a way, Hailbritannia_ said it well.

Group Leader
Thanks for all the hard work you guys put over the years! It was a beautiful journey for both you guys who worked on the series and we, the readers. Hope we can see you guys at work again!

Dex-chan lover
After watching the lastest anime episode today, I couldn't take it anymore and here I am now. Thanks for the years of translations that I was able to blow through in about 8 hours.

The content will be the same for both the app and the site, they said there will be no app or site exclusives. Mature content is only graphic sexual content, of which Kodansha doesn't publish much. Series like Vinland Saga and The Fable are 16+ and will be on the platform.

The official translations of all 26 volumes have been nothing short of superb, so I really don't know what you're getting at. Please show me an example of the past 26 volumes where a translation was changed in order to "never offend anyone at all costs."
There's no word about the content being the same. It's USA only, censorship 100% certain, site won't have the same content. Stop lying to yourself. Kodansha killed the all their series in English. It's USA only FFS and with coin system. It's over. I'm Portuguese so i'll keep reading in Portuguese Brazilian or Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work you've done, translators. I know it can sometimes be a thankless job by most people who read it, but know that I've always appreciated the hard work and effort you put into translating works because I know that you just wanted to let others find enjoyment in a manga you love.

Needless to say, your translations and past translations for Vinland Saga has been helping me get through in life since I was a teenager. It's been over a decade since then, but it really helped me become the person that I am. So thanks again for everything.

Group Leader
There's no word about the content being the same. It's USA only, censorship 100% certain, site won't have the same content. Stop lying to yourself. Kodansha killed the all their series in English. It's USA only FFS and with coin system. It's over. I'm Portuguese so i'll keep reading in Portuguese Brazilian or Spanish.
I'm literally quoting Yuta Hiraoka, the project manager of K Manga. What you're saying is complete and utter bullshit. Why are you so fuming about shit you made up yourself? Whatever dude, keep reading the other languages then.

Double-page supporter
The community appreciates each and every one of you for your work on the chapters!! Thanks for all you've done, Project Vinland!

Thank you Project Vinland team for all the work you have done to get these chapters translated for us. I could see the effort you all put into this and appreciate it.

Behind a high-rated series in MangaDex or in any manga forum is a high-quality and consistent translation group.

Hat off to your dedication last three years to bring us this masterpiece.

I'm literally quoting Yuta Hiraoka, the project manager of K Manga. What you're saying is complete and utter bullshit. Why are you so fuming about shit you made up yourself? Whatever dude, keep reading the other languages then.
He said there's site and app, nothing about being the same. It's USA only, censored manga, coin system. Whatever dude, keep defending Kodansha. Maybe they will give you some coins.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your hard work up until now. The Vinland Project scanlations have been top tier and consistent for a long time, which is a great achievement in this scene.

Group Leader
He said there's site and app, nothing about being the same. It's USA only, censored manga, coin system. Whatever dude, keep defending Kodansha. Maybe they will give you some coins.
No worries bro. I have to give credit where credit is due and applaud you for getting this far into Vinland Saga when you've demonstrated to have a complete lack of reading comprehension.

Users who are viewing this thread