Vinland Saga - Vol. 27 Ch. 201 - Thousand Year Voyage Part 10

No worries bro. I have to give credit where credit is due and applaud you for getting this far into Vinland Saga when you've demonstrated to have a complete lack of reading comprehension.
You too.

thank you all so much for the hard work and dedication you guys have put in to making this series more accessible to us not in japan you guys are some of the greatest thank you

Fed-Kun's army
He said there's site and app, nothing about being the same. It's USA only, censored manga, coin system. Whatever dude, keep defending Kodansha. Maybe they will give you some coins.
Most intelligent berserk fan

Rillant said:
Au2nW2r.png

Sure.🙃

Group Leader
How's your terrible K Manga app going? Gatcha system, no site, censorship. Great app. GG.
It's going wonderful, actually, I'm enjoying all the content a lot. Enjoy your seething and malding, though!

It's going wonderful, actually, I'm enjoying all the content a lot. Enjoy your seething and malding, though!
No web version. Take the L. And no, you're not enjoying the contente behind that coin system. Take the L.

Group Leader
No web version. Take the L. And no, you're not enjoying the contente behind that coin system. Take the L.
Web version is coming, it's delayed. And I've been enjoyed dozens if not more than 100 chapters without paying a single cent. I even uploaded some rips to Nyaa already. Just because you're grinding your teeth malding over this doesn't mean I am haha.

Web version is coming, it's delayed. And I've been enjoyed dozens if not more than 100 chapters without paying a single cent. I even uploaded some rips to Nyaa already. Just because you're grinding your teeth malding over this doesn't mean I am haha.
There's no web version, free chapters are from old series. Stop lying. Take the L.

Group Leader
There's no web version, free chapters are from old series. Stop lying. Take the L.

Users who are viewing this thread