WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 220.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Festival …

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

This one is hilarious, I lol a few times, especially at the Yuri/Nemo moments XD
I now understand why there are Yuri/Nemo shippers now, they do pair well together!

Also, Ucchi meeting Kii-chan wasn't something I expected or needed, but it's wonderful!! And their mutual distaste at kouhai-chan is great lol

Glad to see Mako and Sachi are both on the exact same wavelength in regards to how they'd both hate it if their best friends actually started dating a boy.

Very normal and totally unremarkable heterosexual behavior.
I'm glad someone said it! "I know I'd wanna kill someone if Koharu-chan somehow got herself a boyfriend" is definitely a heterosexual thought that every girl thinks about their best friend lol XD

Dex-chan lover
Someone fill me in on the Mako/ Yoshida lore please
In the class excursion arc you can see Mako looking over at Yoshida a LOT, from this point onward you see her glued to Yoshida, getting angry at her for not considering her future, on one chapter when she's teaching her about the birds and bees in the most child-friendly way possible, you see a drawing on the blackboard of two female bears hugging each other, right under it is a drawing of a bear and a female bear crossed over.
Later on, when making the movie for the cultural festival, Tomoko suggests Yoshida getting messed up, and Mako is PISSED, even if her face barely shows it
There's probably more stuff that I forgot about

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Mako and Sachi are both on the exact same wavelength in regards to how they'd both hate it if their best friends actually started dating a boy.

Very normal and totally unremarkable heterosexual behavior.
Honestly, seeing at how Sacchi gets pissed at the idea of Koharu having any sort of social success, it might be one of the rare non-lesbian possessive moments in the manga

Dex-chan lover
All this talk of blood and corruption. Is Mokkochi a cosmic horror?
VF4SEBk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ucchi will always be Tomoko's biggest fan. And I love her for it.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread