WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 17 Ch. 161 - Because I'm Not Popular, Things Will Go Back to Normal

Kuroki: "Wanna yuri?"

Yuri: "Nah, wanna be awkwardly cute."

Dex-chan lover
Whew, Asuka really pinned Tomoko to the wall at the end. She is really itching about the "other girl." She needs to meet Yuu and calm down.

Dex-chan lover
And it's extremely subtle, but following up on the past couple of chapters there seems to be a little tension between Mako and Yoshida, at least on Mako's side. What is bugging her? It's certain that she wants to be a special friend of some sort.

Fed-Kun's army
..is nice seeing her hArEm got along so well towards each others, lmao

Double-page supporter
Asuka got her pet back and I'm glad Emoji is (apparently?) joining the group instead of just stalking tomoko

source.gif
My reaction to this entire serie

Dex-chan lover
Ucchi makes me question the definition of gross on a philosophical level.

Dex-chan lover
Ucchi was peakkkk this chap, thank Madokami she gets to interact semi-normally with Tomo this time around. As her devotees congregate, Nemo pierces through with insight as usual, uniquely in-touch with Tomo's inner feelings compared to the other consorts.
Yuri reached content joy as she reunites with the Black Sun, whereas Asuka lowkey shades Tomo for not calling the inner court (mostly herself).
I can't recall what the ensuing chapters involve, but I hope Ucchi improves her position with this, and talk more with Tomtoms.

Dex-chan lover
ngl some chapters really do seem like they just end blatantly lol

(still good tho)

Users who are viewing this thread