WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, School Begins (Part 2)

Oh my god.
Fuuka not know what jerking is reminds me of a part of the "The Show Must Go On" substory in Yakuza 0 where you have to guess what "jeering the set" is.

Oh my god this manga's just the best.

The past cringe comedy in the first hundred chapters or so was truly worth the ride.

Fed-Kun's army
So I take it the "calming down" technique she uses on her boyfriend she was alluding to was daily handjobs, which would explain why this innocent-looking girl is a damn Pro.
RIP to any dick that Fuuka gets her clamps on, tho! Ooof.

Dex-chan lover
To all women and girls: rubbing your palm on the tip of the dick is painful. Please stop. We won't tell you because it still works, but please, stop.

Aggregator gang
i cannot think of a better way to spend my time than to watch two animated characters compete over who can give the best handjob and oh god as im typing this it sounds very wrong

Dex-chan lover
it's 8 am in the morning and I still have work to do but I finally caught up
feels bad man

Dex-chan lover
@Edgerunner
What's that about dick-pic raid? I haven't heard about it.

Back then when volume 1 was released in Japan a lot of anons from 4chan bought it to support the series. I didn't remember if there was any particular reason or just some kind of flash mob because of watamote dick jokes, but 4chan/v decided to send their dick pics to TN. Seems like Japanese guys took part as well. And It turned out that artist didn't even see dick before, so at first she didn't even realize what was she looking at. Yeah, talking about Japanese sex knowledge. Though, NT duo was flattered by the attention and even draw omake about this and mentioned it in famous ch120 (2nd year NY party):
92UXWaP.png

5CnX8uj.png

Supporter
Well this manga had successfully managed to make me want to claw my eyes out again. 10/10 would not do this again.

🤣🤣🤣 noow i know whats she mean with callming down his BF. this is totally legendary chapter

Yo B-boy how the hell are you so damn patient with you girlfriend and I think i get it it now the G-Girl calms her B-boy She jerks off B-Boy DICK instead of having actual sex...Is there a little bit of the mouth also?

Fed-Kun's army
Shizuku really gave a hand to Tomoko wink wink
Fuuka starting to grow in me. Also, i find the lack of Ucchi disturbing

Users who are viewing this thread