Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Liking

Dex-chan lover
What kind of vaguely rapey scenario will our poor lead be roped into next?

sex o make love? HARD decision to make, i hope yo comes out with the right choice for him

Dex-chan lover
Guys, it seems to me, or did the author just call lust synonymous with attraction to queer people?

@brainman I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but to me personally, the plot also began to resemble a sequence of erotic fantasies.

@SuperOniichan Nah, they have a sexual interaccion, lust has a conection with that. Besides that, he es a teenager, dont forget their age and culture as well

@Soonbesoon Yo's feelings towards kei started with all sexual interaccions, first by only words and lastly physical, so that doesnt make yo gay inmediatly, that would be a easy reality haha

Dex-chan lover
@Soonbesoon Please don't start the standard stories like "if you are attracted to a very androgynous person of the same gender, then you are gay."

@kuxhu I'm glad that at least someone said that. As you can see, people usually quickly start talking nonsense like "They mistakenly thought this is a lovely person of the opposite gender. Haa, gay!"

I like where this is going...Kei said she can date yo but will kei really just watch her seduce yo without trying to out seduce? Guess we will get our threesome or as close as we can get to it next chapter.

I know this weak protagonist is the glue in making this story make sense, but man he is a little annoying. He's so wishy washy that I hope he grows some backbone along the way, so this manga doesn't get dragged out by his indecisiveness.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this is not one of the author long-serialized works.

Users who are viewing this thread