Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 38 - Palace Chef V

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I forgot that... But then, you'd think they would have a better vetting system!

"He's a known bigot and cannibal!"
"Yes, but he is also the best chef in the kingdom, so the position is his."
"His apron says, 'out children are our future meals'!"
"Yes, all is lost."

My bad humor aside, this arc needs to wrap up soon. I miss our fun cast doing stuff, and the villain is getting annoying because she is winning due to idiocy.
Yeah, I'm agree with you. This arc need to be done soon enough. There so many idiocies that baffles me in this arc. Heck, I even wish Denys' old friend to die for all I care and end the arc soon.

Dex-chan lover
That page 2. :pacman: Ok, we kind of know where this is going; she's no longer tied to the guild so she'll do the rescuing out of her own volition. But darn, this plot progression is quite disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
As expected or else the 'outcast' gang would be useless and they definitely will be useless. He will then have to save the day.

Next arc will probably be Chef for the Gods and we will go through this BS again.

Group Leader
You know, bikini girl... at this point, redemption arc can't quite help you now...

After reading this chapter, I think it’s safe to say that I’ll be dropping this manga:bleh:

Dex-chan lover
She's probably formally quitting so the chef's guild wont be involved in what she's about to do next. Or something

Dex-chan lover
Manga: Cute characters who like cooking.

Also Manga: RIVAL GROUPS WHO WANT MC DEAD, BS POLITICS, AND CONTRIVED DRAMA

Dex-chan lover
basically there’s probably some history between the mama chef and Dennis’s brother (palace chef) who seems to be starting some kinda food revolution from the shadows that we’ll learn about in flashback bc this author loves a juicy flashback scene to flesh out the characters

disciple sister will probably unlock a new super saiyan mode when Atorie is in trouble

they’ll prolly bring the ex-Silver Wing leader back too and fight the vice leader

just gotta be patient for things to pan out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Come on man this has been dragged far too long, just end it and go back to cooking with little dramas in the middle of cook.

Dex-chan lover
This manga honestly makes me angry.
This entire plot is so pointless and crappy, and the whole "let's forgive everyone" shit....

It's not good for my healht. It's really not. It's rage inducing.

Users who are viewing this thread