What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

you were supposed to burn longer damn it. i was really enjoying the direction the story was heading in and this ending feels like a reasonable cop out.

Group Leader
This manga summarized in a panel
5JGHKV6.png

Dex-chan lover
It's not the professional help I hoped for, but I'm pretty satisfied with the direction this went.
Often these types of people are intimidated by professional help, not to mention she's a minor so it could get complicated with her mom.

A helping hand is honestly really good to begin with.

I hope the next chapter is some type of "where are they now?" epilogue instead of just something like the following school day and such.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapters the ending? Damn that's unfortunate I actually really like the direction this chapter went I enjoyed the rest of it because it was kind of trash in a entertaining way but I actually legitimate like this chapter

Dex-chan lover
This was good move MC, and good on you to acknowledge that you're hot garbage, this is what she needs. Not a relationship but a strong friendship

He really is the protagonist. 🥲🥺

why's it gotta end, I knew there was something good in this.

This is unexpectedly sweet. It's nice to see, I'll be looking forward to what this author puts out next.

this was such a bad Manga that I stuck with it hoping it would stay bad but holy damn author did a cookout and turned it into a actual enjoyable read

Contributor
Yuuto stared at the abyss and blinked, getting cold feet and stepping back from the edge of the cliff. Turns out he wasn't crazy enough to take the plunge into a world of madness with Akira.

And that helped bring both of them back to a saner place. Him rejecting the "I can fix her" savior complex mentality, in a display of irony that I appreciate, appears to have fixed not only her, but him too. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting that there is a problem. Yuuto admitted they're "both trash", broken people who need help, and now they can help each other as real friends. Yeah, a romantic relationship is not what either of them needs right now. An honest-to-goodness friendship that will help them heal is what they do need. The brakes on this train finally worked, the dumpster fire has been put out.

With the failure of Yuuto's short-lived relationship with Akira, class prez technically has a chance again; but I got mixed feelings about a possibility of her getting together with him in the final chapter: on one hand, maybe it'll make her happy; but on the other I think she deserves someone better than Yuuto, who's only begun to get his act together in this penultimate chapter. It would also make it seem like she's just his rebound, and I don't like that.

Kai and Shion already own the romance part of this manga, so a last minute new romance being shoehorned in the ending isn't really what I'm hoping to see.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the Uno reverse card at the end when Yuuto comes back home to find Kai lying in a pool of blood on the street because it turns out Shion was secretly the real stabitty stab yandere...

Fed-Kun's army
He really is a good guy.
Everyone who thinks of him as just a simp or alike don't know shit about people's hearts :(

Dex-chan lover
Don't see this outcome that much in manga but it's better than a rushed relationship that has no love

Dex-chan lover
and this the problem: the fact that they became friends doesn't leave the fact that she need validation from others, what the MC are thinking? that he can remain close to her until she find a new partner? And if he will be a bad boy what he will do? And what will happen when he will think to begin a relationship? Sure in the short term, being friends is good, but this can't a long run, he need to expand the border between them.

Aggregator gang
and this the problem: the fact that they became friends doesn't leave the fact that she need validation from others, what the MC are thinking? that he can remain close to her until she find a new partner? And if he will be a bad boy what he will do? And what will happen when he will think to begin a relationship? Sure in the short term, being friends is good, but this can't a long run, he need to expand the border between them.
Very true , im curious on how it be dealt with in the next chapter but at the sametime a person can only do much for others

Users who are viewing this thread