What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

Wtf? That's really the end?. It doesn't make sense, I thought we're in flasback

Double-page supporter
WAIT.. THATS THE END? I'm just a little shocked! Felt like there was still at least one chapter left of Erin either coming to accept this or regaining her memories too...? Happy that they finally got a Good Ending together, but that felt like it was really abrupt?

I'm going to echo what others are saying... Meh-to-okay ending, but overall a really good story.

I can't believe it's over. Thank you for all your hard work on this series.

I do hope we get to see at least parts of the duke wooing Erin and their wedding in the side stories.

Dex-chan lover
it feels like it got axed and the author was only told 3 chapters ago, ending was super rushed and didn't really feel conclusive. hopefully the side stories will mend that but overall it was pretty good. thanks TL's

Huh? That was a very abrupt ending, I would've liked to see Erin fall in love with him again or even regain her memories too. It feels kinda off that the last thing we see of her is her thinking he's a weirdo who could kill her in the blink of an eye and then it's like "they lived happily after anyway!"

That aside I do really love the story! Thank you so much for translating!

the ending feels like Rowan came full circle into becoming the doting Lex. I wished we can see cute moments between him and Erin with this ending though.

overall, i can now move on with this series lol

Double-page supporter
I... was hoping for Erin to recall her past memories, or like at least, rebuild her relationship with Lex before it ends. Oh, well... it's been quite a wild ride!

Hope that in this timeline, their love is mutual as well...

And thank you for the translation!! You guys the best keeping up with this series!

I am still re-reading this chapter and I'm laughing so hard at the "?!" "?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Oh, shoot. It's absolutely so fucking funny.

Power Uploader
This endeed kinda abrupt..I mean there still so much they could explore, ugh hope the side stories give a more satisfiying ending as it deserves...

i thought it would go on a little more after he found her but i guess the author was rushed
it was a good webtoon tho

What? This is the end??? Huh??? Kinda abrupt. What??
Eh....thanks for the translations!

I need a moment to process this ending.....so...abrupt

V abrupt ending!! But I'm hoping there will be amazing side stories with lots of fluff

Users who are viewing this thread