What's Wrong With You, Duke?

I don't know if I have the courage to continue reading this knowing what happens in the novel. It needs a tragedy tag 😥

@Badwolf9009 but the translations are done by someone who is not fluent in English. Some people would prefer not reading it at all instead of reading poor English translated chapters.

@Dreamingflower interesting point but I never said you had to go read it. It was just a tip for those who are interested. And the translations there aren't atrocious, you're still about to read it. Also, like you said, the translator isn't a native English speaker. They're doing an amazing job without even needing to do it in the first place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
@xpeanut lmfao wait hold up what happens?? you gotta drop some spoilers with that, you can't just leave it on that ominous note 😂

Thank you so much for picking this series back up! Please continue to upload in chronological order. You are awesome!

OMG please if you can please continue from here thank you so much I have been waiting for someone to pick this up I'm so happy 😭😭😭😭

Yes please continue. It could be they dropped the serie already. Thank you for picking it up again

Thank you for share!, keep traslating here, I was hoping for this guys for so long! Eleven stars for you!

Please keep translating from 67 to the latest. This may sound rude but I do have a feeling if you just skipped ahead to chapter 76 people would be asking you to upload the ones in between (despite being uploaded on out sites).

Users who are viewing this thread