Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Sweet Cakes and Another Encounter

Aggregator gang
Cool, it's been a while since the last time I read this.

Hmmm... there will be drama, I'm sure of it. I at least hope is taken in a good way. I actually have faith in the outcome.

I ship everyone with everyone and that is not something that I am normally able to do... the whole cast is just so loveable~ I am excited for some more drama though ahah.

ho ho ho

i see the definite pairings now

I hope everyone get to have someone like officially 🤞

whys is everyone so frkng pretty?

Gahhhh Hima and Yori are so darn cute it makes my tooth ache! Someone be my girlfriend please 🤧

I have a feeling about this. Well, we'll see.

Also thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
I WANT A YORI SENPAI IN REAL LIFE TOO!WHERE CAN I ORDER??TOT.
can't wait to see izumi's reaction when she found out hima's lover is yori XD.
also so excited to know the reason of her quitting their band.got a feeling she quit so that yori could enter the band because you know,aki has a crush on her XD.can't wait for the flashbacks *-*.
We wouldn't want aki to be left out.so please author, let aki x shiho ship sail!!!!
I smell a ship between hima's cooking club senpai and that tall beautiful flute/drummer girl.

Thank you sooo much for the translations!!❤

Power Uploader
@tantei_metal Ch18 is the latest chapter that literally just came out with this month's issue a few days ago. We just had a little confusion over who was typesetting, hence the previous delays, but now we have the team who typesets the Russian scanlation helping us so yay for that.

Dex-chan lover
Last arc ended so well and conclusively I was afraid to continue reading this manga.

But we got more pairings, even for Senpai!

So yeah, faith restored?

Here comes the drama tho

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Why is Momo so secretive? Shiho seems to just be a harmless tsundere, what's the big deal?

Users who are viewing this thread