Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Yooo the mechanics in this world are sick. And level ceiling? Is that not the case for mc because he is classified as goblin and thus can easily break the cap without becoming a mass murderer? I love it

Thanks for translating this masterpiece. Haven't found something this interesting in a while.

Dex-chan lover
@Smokron I think he was lvl 11 after killing the hobgoblin, but after slaying the villager bastards, including the man-at-arms, he's level 15.

Too bad it might have been too dangerous to sell the full plate armor. It would have brought him quite a nice sum of money.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the author injecting other facets of self defense, deescalating and being able to stop a fight before it starts is pretty impressive.

Dex-chan lover
Really liking the story so far. The fact that he enters a party of people whom he can't trust creates quite a tension and already sets it apart from other isekais, where the story begins with the mc being already betrayed.

I think he would do pretty alright against that big guy in a fist fight since he has a similar build as that hobgoblin and probably doesn't rely on any technique but pure strength related attacks.

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life

Dex-chan lover
A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(1)

Users who are viewing this thread