Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

Just a thing I'm unclear about. Why are they trying to kill them? To get the valuable goblin components? They don't need them dead to take them; in fact, he hadn't been around for a week.

Group Leader
@lilsiuol I had made a forum post asking for dead manga a couple weeks ago https://mangadex.org/thread/382644 (and I of course don't expect you to have known) and this was one one of them I said I'd get it caught up. It won't be for a while since I'm doing the shorter few chapter missing works first and I won't have as much free time coming up. You're more than welcome to do this if you'd like as I'm not trying to discourage you, but I just wanted to let you know I'll eventually get around to if there are still missing chapters by then, so it will still be dead for like another month. I can let you take it if you'd like since it'd be saving me time, but if not then I'll get it caught up when I get to it. I'll be working on the quicker works which are all 2-4 chapters.

Also, I'm not entirely sure why you're splitting up the chapters when they're not split up to begin with 🤔

This has a lot of potential (translation/scanning aside). Really feels like an old school manga take on the Isekai genre.

It's decent. I'm getting pretty sick of the bunch of incompetent bad guys gang up on an innocent girl and kidnap her for mc to beat the up/kill them and save her trope, but at least this mc isn't some spineless betabitch mc you usually see. I'll see how this goes.

Holy Shit I found another gem. This really puts me back when I was a Karate practitioner myself. Man, i miss those days. Anyway 10/10 manga. I love the art and I love the writing. Also the MC is one hell of a chad. He really is cool.

PS: Thanks for the guy who found this work and translated it. Bless you and Bless your successor.

Hey guys! You can expect our TL & Chapter Quality to be increasing in the next few days. We're working to improve it atm, and we'll get some of our older chapters fixed too.

Thank you Open Machine Translations for picking this up and giving us so many chapters! i appreciate your teams hard work

Ba- bakana,isekai manga with reliable and not dense OP protagonist, impossible,this must be an illusion

Much love to the translation group xqcL pumping out amazing translation on an amazing manga Pog Pog PogU

Users who are viewing this thread