Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 176 - Anjou-san Wants to Go to the Beach

Dex-chan lover
seto is a fucking enigma... how can someone be such a wimp and such a chad at the same time? truly unfathomable :wtf:
Remember, he's a traditionalist when it comes to relationships, like Senpai over in Nagatoro. There's no doubt about his love for Anna, but like his buddy, Inuyama, Seto wants to go through the proper motions to get to the Promised Land.

Remember that the reason why Anjou-san fell in love with Seto in the first place was that he defended her from the boys who were calling her the "School Bicycle," i.e., everyone gets a ride. If he was to treat her like that, he'd be a giant hypocrite.

But he recognized that Anna was hurting over the fight with her Mom, so cue Chad Seto and off to the beach they go...

Dex-chan lover
About time our boy's ball finally dropped
Also About time they moved on from side characters im here for Anjou and Seto:win:

It's pretty obvious from context, but a note on geography: the Nagoya suburb where they live is hell of far from the beach.
Omg I never realised before but looking at a map of Nagoya all the characters seems to be named after places around there! That's really cool!

Dex-chan lover
Omg I never realised before but looking at a map of Nagoya all the characters seems to be named after places around there! That's really cool!
Yep, Seto, Toyoda, Anjo, all suburban parts of Aichi prefecture.

I forget exactly where the series takes place -- I remember you see their local train station in some chapter or another -- but it's way up northeast of the city. Fairly close to Seto :) So a couple hours on the train just to get within sight of the ocean.

Dex-chan lover
Bold move. I kinda expected him to offer his house for the night and call over her Mom then maybe organize a beach trip (with the other couples) but this is better for now

Dex-chan lover
XAXuh5S.png
nooooo, don't make me remember her
RIP

It's summer break.
clock shows roughly 19:30.
stars are visible
:question:

Rip Ooya-san. Her corpse forever forgotten in front of Ooyama's apartment.
sun starts to set at about 19:00 on the summer solstice in Japan. they really should change their time zone.

Users who are viewing this thread