Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Anjou-san Wants Ramen

Everyone make sure to make fun of @monkeyvoodoo for being dumb enough to rack up, at last count, over $570 of international data roaming charges!

Turns out, it's only free on phones! On his iPad, it's $0.03/MB, and according to the built-in data usage meter on there, his usage currently sits at just over 19 GB.

This chapter is from magazine scans. In the magazine, this chapter is numbered as chapter 40 - they added 3 extra chapters to Volume 3. We changed the chapter number to line up with the volumes, but note that we may have to change the chapter number again depending on if they change things around when Volume 4 is released.

We have magazines through the current chapter, which I think is chapter 51 or something (based on continuing numbering from the end of Vol.3).

Note that since this chapter is from magazine scans, the quality is not nearly as good as previous ones. Don't worry, though. When Vol.4 comes out, we will be re-doing these chapters with higher quality tankoubon raws.

Aggregator gang
I don't get where this manga is going with their relationship. This is like that other manga that has 0 progression

Dex-chan lover
🤣 $570 scans. Absolutely amazing! Worth it though, just look at Anjou's beautiful thighs. 😍

@Xystus To be fair, not all of the $570 was Anjou, just a very large chunk of it. I think he also downloaded Milky Holmes as part of that usage.

Here's some info from the chapter:

The place they're eating at is Sugakiya, which is a ramen restaurant chain from Aichi Prefecture (where these two dorks are from). It's usually found in food courts.

The ramen fork is just a marketing gimmick, I think. And they do serve soft serve with their ramen like absolute madmen.

TBQUB5u.jpg

Dex-chan lover
still cant believe he hasnt asked her out with all the signs she's shown him already HOLY MOLY

Double-page supporter
11 GB for 13 pictures ?
Either you seriously should learn to limit the size of your scans (it's not like it will be printed on a massive billboard at 300DPI) or you did a lot of other things than sending anjou's chapters with those 11GB 😋 ...

I just want to point out that someone was a proper muppet... There is free WiFi in Oulu, for anyone even if it may be limited in some areas, but look up panOULU for next time :D

Users who are viewing this thread