Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin

A good read, though the “husband” is so idiotic and gullible in the worst way. Stories about unfair discrimination really hurt, but really makes me want to root for our MC.

I'm pretty sure this is one of those stupid ending
It really is grind your gears if you read the other sources
Basically the duchess never won, as in she did revive the duke area with her own money and all of her efforts but it was pointless.
In the end, she went somewhere. I don't rmb went where and if she's happy or not.
The duke? Yea still being an asshole prick and lives on seeing his territory prosperous lol
Cmiiw

UHHH BEAT THAT GUYS ASS! FR**CK YOU! YOU AND YOUR "KIND LITTLE SISTER" ARE NOT WORTHY OF EVEN LOOKING AT THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!

Lucky! PPL IVE FOUND OUT THE ML IS THE

YOU WERE CAUTIONED, THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND NOT THE STUPID HUSBAND.

@mfrkzm
She ends up marrying her childhood friend, so yes she was happy in the end. The idiot ex-husband also regretted ever treating mc like he did, I think he even wanted her back and he got rejected. I am not sure about the territory part, I think there was another detail about that, not sure though.

Making the husband be so infuriating makes me wanna see the day she’ll finally get some sweet sweet revenge 😈😈😈😈

Nah, dropped.
This feels rushed and annoying.
I almost don't know what is going on anymore and how it ended like that in the first place. Her husband is ridiculous and has bad temperament.

Eh this is pretty boring. All the characters at two dimensional and it’s hard to feel anything for anyone past chapter 2.

I'll just wait till the end cause seems like the current chapters are frustrating but the ending is happy ┐(´ー`)┌

Double-page supporter
Expect what's worse than when you're expecting the worst and you'll be fine reading this for the laughs

Users who are viewing this thread