Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Final Night: And Then

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so that was the end. less dramatic than i expected, but it ended the same way it started. If i ever have a romantic relationship with someone, i hope we are as intimate as that~:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty good ending for the characters all things considered. We never learned what the half vampire stuff was about and that ticks me off a little but otherwise this is all in all a pretty good final destination for the cast.

The only thing I probably would have changed is have Kou get over her, showing the woes of breakups but that would be a substantial change to the story’s final arc and conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
that's the end? sadge I glad it ended like this tho it leaves me wanting more but also able to think how it might continue with out the author ruining it on accident

Group Leader
Eh, that's a non ending. Enjoyable chapter but shit excuse for an ending. This author is unable to resolve his god damned storylines. "Why are you half vampire still?" "UHH DUNNO" "Well thats the end of that!"
Twice he's ended his work in time skips, which just shows what what a limited writer he is.
Dagashi kashi 2 eletric bogaloo, fucking called it

Dex-chan lover
Not as melancholic as I thought it'd be, but doesn't really work as an ending. It just leaves everything open with nothing resolved. Why is Kou still able to go half vampire state? Is Nazuna being born a vampire as opposed to the others who were humans turned into vampires different at all when it comes to the whole "dying from drinking the blood of the one they love" thing? Guess we'll never know. Also, are we just ignoring Kou giving Nazuna a blood bag filled with his blood? Wouldn't that kill her as well? Or is that ok now since it's been more than a year?

Users who are viewing this thread