Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - If we're lucky, we might know

Dex-chan lover
Errr... what? So her hobby is visiting her workplace as customer and getting service by her rival? Some hobby it is.

>All humans are sick to begin with, so all we can do is cope with it

Miss me with that (modern) pleb interpretation of cynicism. Just you wait until I call my homeboy, Diogenes the Cynic, over to trash everyone in that maid cafe. Weak chapter.

t

@Crookshanks Oh god yes. I get the same feeling, it just feels so good reading this.

If I see a chapter of this manga out, it’s always the last thing I read before falling asleep. Insanely good vibes.

Nobody will mention that our vampire girl appears in the last photo when she's a vampire and they do not reflect nor appear in photos?

Group Leader
This is the healthiest goddamn manga. Every new chapter just cleans my soul so thoroughly. I'd normally expect the usual "you have to change your way of thinking! you're living your life wrong!" type of bullshit, but seeing the characters around her just go "we accept that" and not make it into a whole dramatic thing just... Uuuuuuugh. It's so good. This and the previous arc too.

Dex-chan lover
Yo we all down with the sickness mayn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw

Dex-chan lover
This arc was a lot more peaceful than the previous one. Midori's so chill compared to the previous vampire.

Contributor
I like how the vampires are so photogenic that they instinctively pose for the selfie at the end

Dex-chan lover
If you stop to think about it, having someone fall in love with you with the intent of making them your servant is pretty sick too

Double-page supporter
@Desden Nazuna has been shown without a reflection before, but have we ever seen her unable to show up Ina photo? Maybe the rules for vampires in this manga are slightly different than usual

Dex-chan lover
Hey. That's a nice photo. A little bit too wide-angley for what you could get with a selfie camera on a regular smartphone but I appreciate the fact that the distortion is there, so it feels intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread