Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - If we're lucky, we might know

@Umetsu

That makes sense. Vampire images disappear upon reflection, but they must survive through refraction, or it would be impossible to see vamps through any transparent substance--air, water, glass, your own eyeball, etc. So as long as a camera uses lenses and not mirrors to focus the light, it can photograph vampires just fine.

now that i think about it, vampires cant reflect in mirror because mirrors are done with quicksilver,aka mercury, and silver is one of their weakness?

"The hard boner guided him to the answer" reminded me of that episode of South Park where the genius detectives Hardly Brothers solved crimes by getting raging "clues."

@mister_nobody I don't think I've ever done that either to be honest. But I've probably taken like 4 selfies during my entire life in total anyway, all for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good ending. All humans are sick huh? Didn't expect that from Midori

Contributor
Reminder that vampires don't have reflections because older mirrors used silver as the reflective material. So with the advent of modern mirrors using aluminum, she should be able to see her reflection.

Dex-chan lover
I just started to notice this, but Kotoyama really likes using fisheye lenses

Dex-chan lover
It's natural to want to be desired and noticed as well as for people to want to praise people without fear of being seen as creepy, so even though what she did was kinda 'sick' she did it in one of the only places where that kinda stuff is tolerated. That's... kind of sad but comforting in a way?

Group Leader
"The hard boner guided him to the answer" like a man should be.

Dex-chan lover
So Arisa had a crush on Midori and that's why she wanted to boost her rep so Midori would compliment her more?

Users who are viewing this thread