Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - I must be horrible

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I know he'll get with Nazuna because otherwise he's dead, but please vampire harem with Akira and office lady.

I love Kou and Akira's chemistry and how they bounce off one another. She's his anchor, and how she's the vehicle by which we can not only explore Kou's own mental state, but see why he is the way he is, and I think they share a connection that's difficult to break.

Group Leader
A Chapter with akira is a good chapter.
Seems like this is a prelude. I can't wait to see it unfold.

But tbh, it's weird seeing middle schoolers with that body development considering they are in Japan. It looks like they are in their late high school years.

Group Leader
The character designs for her and the vamp girl from the last arc are pretty similar, I keep getting them confused initially

Dex-chan lover
@JaceVI Should be. Them and one other dude who's appeared just enough for it to be apparent he was a target of one of the vampires were a trio of childhood friends that drifted apart a bit sometime before the series is set.

Power Uploader
He stopped going to school because he got tired to pretend, when his human interactions didn't hold any meaning to him.

He didn't "dump" the girl. He rejected her (seed Chapter 1)

She probably assumed he liked her, when he was just playing his friendly role with her as with everyone else.

That was probably another trigger for him to just say "fuck it!" and roam at night instead of going to school to relieve his boredom of life.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I know that but for some reason my mind doesn't want to connect her to hand fetishist that uses a cat to explode things... @justforthelulz

To be fair, vampires are very well-known for polygamy. (See: the Brides of Dracula) It's part of their cultural mythos and its even addressed in the manga to some extent. He's already promised to turn the Office Lady into a vampire knowing that she'll have
to fall in love with him, and it's already established that the vampires kill anyone who knows about them who isn't already in the process of becoming one. Akira knows about vampires, and not only Nazuna, but the one-year time limit from the first bite. (Edit: ignore the person I mentioned, I thought he was saying something he wasn't)

Double-page supporter
damn I've been in that hole of blaming yourself for what other people do. it's a hard one to get out of.

@Raknasuu I'll check that out. thanks

@b-no I've known a few 13 year olds with that sort of development. Puberty has steadily been starting earlier in the last 70 years or so, at least in the US. The exact cause was unknown last time I checked (2015ish) but the leading hypothesis was a combination of plastics messing with hormones and better nutrition.

Dex-chan lover
@Amylase

Good. That's an awesome manga in general, even when it gets really depressing or really funny in the jump from one page to the other.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think that Akira is a good pair for yamori, if this ends and he decides not to become a vampire and instead live his life, I will look at it as the most mature ending possible for this manga

Fed-Kun's army
What're the chances that Kou befriends/earns the trust of all of the vampires in Nazuna's circle and therefore they have a reason to not kill him should he not manage to turn within the year?

Dex-chan lover
Probably a mercy on the girl even if Kou himself doesn't realize it, his wanting to stop pretending early on would probably hurt less for her in the long run. Just two people who hurt each other cus they thought they know what they wanted, can't really blame either of them cus there's no malicious intent right?

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I have the feeling that Akira's homelife might not be so good

Dex-chan lover
wowzers, this was one great chapter and add to the series, I was getting the feeling like maybe she liked him and maybe she don't, but her thinking she f*cked up his life, works as a deterrent for her thinking that she also deserves happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread