Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Peace Negotiations with the elves in 4 ½ Tatami

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY this got translated, Fucking love how the white elf wears black and the dark elf wears white and LMAOOOO both of them are perverts haha watching humans have sex online lmao too good

Dex-chan lover
"Three remaining chapters"?

Does that mean there are only raws available for the next 3 chapters, or that this was axed and only lasted for 4 chapters?

Use your words, scanlators! Use all of your words! 😠

Dex-chan lover
Typical harem in a tiny home, I wonder what CRAZY SHENANIGANS AND WACKY SEXUAL ACCIDENTS these kids will get into?

Hobbit dies, turns into a murder mystery

What?

Fed-Kun's army
Halfway through I was shocked there wasn't a Drama tag, but everything worked out in the end

Aggregator gang
Send me the transcribed script of the Spanish version and I will translate it.

Dex-chan lover
lol seriously, I was wondering why no one questioned that he was recording the half naked elf while she was sleeping 😂

Group Leader
@Thor Well, people said it was axed/indefinite hiatus and last time I checked there were only 4 chapters in total. But I just saw another volume came out this month ... so I guess it's not on hiatus anymore.
@Antairan Only the first chapter is available in Spanish. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread