Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Got My Own House

Group Leader
Mangadex won't let me upload chapter 1, i'll keep trying and hope it actually lets me.

Oh thanks for picking up the series. I read the raws up to latest using MTL. Really like this series lol.

Contributor
Quick suggestion: for the page with the big panel in the middle of it, is it possible to include the raw as another page just so we can see if the panel was obscuring anything? It’s easier than a redraw.

Actually, after a second readthrough Calibur already did it, albeit with a detailed redraw, but whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
it would be nice if it is picked, it aready have 14 chapters in raw (splitted/46 in total), and i also love novel

@marshymallowy if you gave to ch1 number 1 it may block (it exist already), then try 1.1 or 1.0 or something, it may work.

@xyzzy
003.jpg

I really love how this series draws the magic. It feels like I am seeing actual magic being used, wondrous and amazing.

Contributor
WTF that page 21 is bullshit. You can't blank out the whole page. Not cool.
If you're being lazy just white over the japanese text and add english.

Dex-chan lover
So, was her age changed in the manga, or we're pretending like nothing is happening?
baQ7F2A.jpg

RbDlTJh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Halo
in the WN it is made clear quite often that she is abnormally well-developed for her age. Nobody ever believes her when she tells them her age. No specific explanation is given, but the fact that her race is "Celestial" rather than "Human" may be at fault.

Fed-Kun's army
@Halo
i think that she as Celestial just reached her maximal growth and beauty, so shes really well developed, but still small in height
+ for her breasts, she later got interresting skill that ansfer that question :D (skills are gained by repeating some actions)

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku, @CronosusCZ

Ah, I forgot about that. This setup is so pointless I'm kind of looking forward to the shitstom it's going to cause in case it gets licensed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Halo i dont think that will be problem, in many mangas is age said around 16 or so, and are still licensed.
but honestly i hope that didnt happen, i dont want to read shitty machinetranslations in some paid web.

Contributor
See, in the WN she starts out a skinny malnourished orphan and after she builds this house hits puberty and gets busty. In the manga she’s just.. OP from the start.

Double-page supporter
As far as her age is concerned, I never really figured out why the (novel) author decided to make her have an very developed adult body yet be ridiculously young for no reason at all. Mentally they're fully adult anyhow. The low age angle never really makes sense so it is better to ignore. The only real effect it has in story is
1. People not believing her age.
2. She cannot accept subjugation quests, though she can kill monsters "in self defense" as a loophole.
None of that really matters though.

@Shirobane
Yeah starting malnourished/flat then filling out rapidly once her diet improved. Also IIRC this instant house thing didn't happen. Instead she gradually built it up. They're really abridging things here, and I'm not digging the changes so far. There was a better feel for survival at first gradually getting better and I think that has a better feel. But better to have an adaption than to not have one.

Users who are viewing this thread