Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like A Complete Victory

Dex-chan lover
If the way to one's heart is through one's stomach, Ren would have a harem by now.

Wait, that's probably happening as we speak

Aggregator gang
ah yes, I don't want to stand out but i will rest at road side with my wolf that has been battling previously while the mercenary passing by

idk if this is part of the comedic thing but its always goes "i don't want to stand out but i will do something that attract people"

ah yes, I don't want to stand out but i will rest at road side with my wolf that has been battling previously while the mercenary passing by

idk if this is part of the comedic thing but its always goes "i don't want to stand out but i will do something that attract people"
Its not comedic its just the Japanese mentality of humble brag. Because its not ok to brag about yourself or show off in Japan its seen as "bad". So instead writer come up with contrived reason for the MC to always show off but they are really humble and totally not bragging at all.

Personally hate it at this point because every story is like this, I'm lay low so I'm going to do shit that will 100% attract people's attention that a 10 year old would realize its a bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
Whats the point of "researcher" being part of the plot when its basically turned into a food story, lame.

Users who are viewing this thread